A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Solabegron Modified Release Tablets in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder (OAB) in Adult Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Solabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Velicept Therapeutics
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 22 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 19 Mar 2018 According to Velicept Therapeutics media release, study will begin in the second quarter to assess once-daily dosing with the novel QD formulation.