A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Solabegron Modified Release Tablets in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder (OAB) in Adult Female Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Solabegron (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Velicept Therapeutics
- 26 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2018 According to a Velicept Therapeutics media release, enrollment in trial is progressing as planned.
- 24 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.