A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of GS-9131 Functional Monotherapy in HIV-1-Infected Adults Failing a Nucleos(t)Ide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor-Containing Regimen With Nucleos(t)Ide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Resistant Virus
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rovafovir etalafenamide (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Bictegravir; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 68 to 69.
- 07 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.