A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of GS-9131 Functional Monotherapy in HIV-1-Infected Adults Failing a Nucleos(t)Ide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor-Containing Regimen With Nucleos(t)Ide Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Resistant Virus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GS 9131 (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Bictegravir; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 29 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 68.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.