A first-in-human study of FT516 to evaluate the safety and tolerability of multiple dosing cycles of FT516 in combination with FDA-approved monoclonal antibody therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Elotuzumab (Primary) ; FT-516 (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has allowed the IND application for the FT-516 and plans to initiate this clinical study.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, The Company expects to submit an IND application to the FDA by the end of 2018 for first-in-human clinical investigation of FT516 in combination with CD20 antibody rituximab and with SLAMF7 antibody elotuzumab.
- 22 Mar 2018 New trial record