A Phase I Study of FT516 as Monotherapy in Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and in Combination With Monoclonal Antibodies in Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs FT-516 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Elotuzumab; Fludarabine; Obinutuzumab; Pomalidomide; Rituximab
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B-cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 08 Dec 2019 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, first patient has been treated for acute myeloid leukemia in this study.
- 03 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Aug 2019 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, company is currently initiating clinical investigation of FT516 as a monotherapy for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia and in combination with CD20-directed monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of B-cell lymphoma.