A Phase 3, Multi-center, Open Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of AK1820 for Treatment of Adult Japanese Patients With Deep Mycosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Isavuconazonium (Primary) ; Isavuconazonium (Primary) ; Voriconazole; Voriconazole
- Indications Aspergillosis; Cryptococcosis; Invasive bronchopulmonary aspergillosis; Zygomycosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp
- 18 Apr 2018 According to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release, this study is part of an abbreviated development program. If the study is successfully completed, Asahi Kasei Pharma plans to proceed with the submission of a marketing authorization application for isavuconazole in Japan.
- 18 Apr 2018 According to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 18 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release.