A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle And Active Comparator-controlled, Psoriasis Plaque Test Study To Assess Safety, Tolerability, And Psoriatic Skin Infiltrate Thickness Following Repeated, Topical Doses Of Pf-06763809 Solution In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06763809 (Primary) ; Betamethasone; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 21 Mar 2019 to 20 Mar 2019.
- 15 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.