A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle And Active Comparator-controlled, Psoriasis Plaque Test Study To Assess Safety, Tolerability, And Psoriatic Skin Infiltrate Thickness Following Repeated, Topical Doses Of Pf-06763809 Solution In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06763809 (Primary) ; Betamethasone; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 8 Mar 2019 to 21 Mar 2019.
- 30 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Feb 2019 to 3 Mar 2019.
- 14 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Mar 2019 to 8 Mar 2019.