A PHASE 2, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE SAFETY AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY OF AVELUMAB (BAVENCIO (REGISTERED)) IN COMBINATION WITH AXITINIB (INLYTA (REGISTERED)) IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC PREVIOUSLY TREATED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER OR TREATMENT NAÏVE CISPLATIN-INELIGIBLE UROTHELIAL CANCER JAVELIN MEDLEY VEGF
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Javelin Medley VEGF
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 26 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.