A Multicentric, International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II/III (MYODA-INT) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Sarconeos Dose in Ambulant Boys with Duchenne Myopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sarconeos (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYODA-INT
- Sponsors Biophytis
- 13 Sep 2018 According to a Biophytis media release, MYODA clinical program in Duchenne myopathy, is expected to be authorized by the FDA before the end of 2018.
- 23 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 20 Mar 2018 According to a Biophytis media release, this study is expected to start in 2019 and the results of this study should allow to file for a conditional marketing authorization.