A Phase IV, 12 Week, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy Study to Compare Single Inhaler Triple Therapy, Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI), With Tiotropium Monotherapy Based on Lung Function and Symptoms in Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salbutamol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 848 to 1041.
- 11 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Mar 2018 New trial record