A Phase IV, 12 Week, Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy Study to Compare Single Inhaler Triple Therapy, Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI), With Tiotropium Monotherapy Based on Lung Function and Symptoms in Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salbutamol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Aug 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jun 2019 to 18 Jul 2019.
- 12 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Jun 2019 to 18 Jul 2019.