Pilot Study of the Antibody-drug Conjugate Glembatumumab Vedotin (CDX-011) Following Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) and Cytoxan as Neo-adjuvant Therapy in Glycoprotein NMB-expressing High Risk Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Breast50
- 30 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2023 to 31 May 2018.
- 30 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2021 to 2 May 2018.
- 30 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.