An International, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) in Combination With Atezolizumab as First-line Treatment in Cisplatin-ineligible Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Rogaratinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 190 to 210.
- 23 Oct 2018 Trial design presented at the 43rd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jan 2022 to 25 Jul 2022.