An International, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) in Combination With Atezolizumab as First-line Treatment in Cisplatin-ineligible Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Rogaratinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jan 2022 to 25 Jul 2022.
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Aug 2021 to 4 Feb 2022.
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.