An International, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Study of Rogaratinib (BAY1163877) in Combination With Atezolizumab as First-line Treatment in Cisplatin-ineligible Patients With FGFR-positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Rogaratinib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT-2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Oct 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record this trial is Temporarily Halted in Spain.
- 24 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jul 2022 to 6 Oct 2023.
- 24 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Feb 2022 to 19 Apr 2023.