A Prospective, Randomized, Open Study on the Efficacy and Safety of the GnRH Analogue Triptorelin for HIV-1 Reservoir Reduction in ART Treated HIV-1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Triptorelin (Primary) ; Integrase inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immune System Regulation
- 13 Aug 2019 According to ISR Immune System Regulation Holding media release, company obtained approval from the Ethics Committee to open additional centers to speed up the recruitment process.In the near future, the company will make an evaluation to obtain the current status of the recruitment. This study was initially planned to be fully recruited in Q3 2019, now it is planned to be completed in Q1 2020.
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.