A Phase I/II Trial Investigating Safety and Efficacy of Autologous TAC T Cells Targeting CD19 in Relapsed or Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CD19-TAC01 (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms TACTIC-19
- Sponsors Triumvira
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Triumvira media release, the trial is expected to be initiated by the end of 2019.
- 08 Oct 2019 According to a Triumvira media release, the trial is expected to be initiated in late 2019.
- 18 Jun 2019 According to a Triumvira media release, both the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and Health Canada have cleared nvestigational New Drug (IND) and Clinical Trial Applications (CTA) for TAC01-CD19 in patients with CD19-postive B-cell malignancies. The trial is expected to be initiated in the third quarter of 2019.