A Phase 2,Multicenter,Open-Label Study to Assess Appropriate Dosing and to Evaluate Safety of Crizanlizumab,With or Without Hydroxyurea/Hydroxycarbamide,in Sequential,Descending Age Groups of Pediatric Sickle Cell Disease Patients With Vaso-Occlusive Crisis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Crizanlizumab (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SOLACE-kids
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2022 to 28 Apr 2022.
- 01 Dec 2018 According to a Novartis media release, SOLACE-adults (A2202), SOLACE-kids (B2201), STAND (A2301), SUCCESSOR and SUSTAIN are a part of a "SENTRY program".
- 08 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.