An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of PCS499 for the Treatment of Necrobiosis Lipoidica
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PCS 499 (Primary)
- Indications Necrobiosis lipoidica
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Processa Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jan 2019 According to a Processa Pharmaceuticals media release, the study was led by Dr. Misha Rosenbach at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- 09 Jan 2019 According to a Processa Pharmaceuticals media release, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has selected presentation on the Study Design and Preliminary data of this trial or an oral presentation and ePoster at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 21 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.