UCDCC#272: A Phase I/II Study of Intralesional IL-2, Hypofractionated Radiotherapy, and Pembrolizumab in Patients Refractory to Standard-of-Care PD-1/PD-L1 Checkpoint Blockade
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 2 Oct 2018.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.