UCDCC#272: A Phase I/II Study of Intralesional IL-2, Hypofractionated Radiotherapy, and Pembrolizumab in Patients Refractory to Standard-of-Care PD-1/PD-L1 Checkpoint Blockade
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2022 to 1 Jul 2023.
- 21 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Jul 2021.