An Open-label, Parallel-group, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Vilaprisan in Japanese Subjects With Uterine Fibroids and Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilaprisan (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ASTEROID 8
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2020 to 27 Mar 2020.
- 20 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Nov 2020 to 27 Mar 2020.