A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Single Dose, Safety and Pharmacokinetic/ Pharmacodynamic Study of INP103 (POD L dopa) Administered in the Presence of Decarboxylase Inhibitor to L-dopa Responsive Parkinsons Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa (Primary) ; Benserazide
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms THOR201
- Sponsors Impel NeuroPharma
- 17 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 32.
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.