A Twelve-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-ranging Study With Follow-up Evaluating The Safety And Efficacy Of Varenicline For Smoking Cessation In Healthy Adolescent Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 23 Mar 2018 According to a Pfizer media release, company announce a topline results from this study.
- 23 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint has not been met. (The 4-week continuous quit rate (CQR)), according to a Pfizer media release.