A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Orally Administered ENT-01 for the Treatment of Parkinson's Disease-Related Constipation (KARMET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ENT 01 (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KARMET
- Sponsors Enterin
- 09 Jan 2019 According to an Enterin media release, this study is a follow up to successful Phase 2a study (the RASMET study).
- 09 Jan 2019 According to an Enterin media release, the company began screening patients for this study. Dr. Goldstein of Atlantis, Florida, and Dr. Kadimi of Fairfield, Connecticut, have both enrolled.
- 21 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.