A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Efficacy Assessor-Blinded Study of Risankizumab Compared to Secukinumab for the Treatment of Adult Subjects with Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis who are Candidates for Systemic Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 May 2020 to 25 Jun 2020.
- 18 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.