A Phase IV, 12-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Triple Dummy Study to Compare Single Inhaler Triple Therapy, Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI) With Multiple Inhaler Therapy (Budesonide/Formoterol Plus Tiotropium) Based on Lung Function and Symptoms in Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol; Salbutamol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Portugal.
- 27 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 14 Mar 2019.