A Phase IV, 12-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Triple Dummy Study to Compare Single Inhaler Triple Therapy, Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI) With Multiple Inhaler Therapy (Budesonide/Formoterol Plus Tiotropium) Based on Lung Function and Symptoms in Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 03 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2019 This study has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 20 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 14 Mar 2019 to 18 Mar 2019.