A Phase IV, 12-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Triple Dummy Study to Compare Single Inhaler Triple Therapy, Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol (FF/UMEC/VI) With Multiple Inhaler Therapy (Budesonide/Formoterol Plus Tiotropium) Based on Lung Function and Symptoms in Participants With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol; Salbutamol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 1144 to 977.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.