A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose-escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamic Activity of MRG-110 Following Local Intradermal Injection After Skin Excisional Wound Creation in Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MRG-110 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Ischaemia; Wounds
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 01 May 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a miRagen Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Apr 2018 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, this study may initate in the second quarter of 2018 in collaboration with Servier.
- 03 Apr 2018 New trial record