Phase 1b Study of Venetoclax and Dinaciclib (MK7965) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Aug 2021 to 2 Jun 2021.
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 44.