A Two-Year, Three-Arm, Randomized, Double Masked, Multicenter, Phase III Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Brolucizumab versus Aflibercept in Adult Patients with Visual Impairment due to Diabetic Macular Edema (KESTREL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KESTREL
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2021 to 13 Aug 2021.
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Aug 2020 to 11 Sep 2020.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jul 2021 to 5 Jul 2021.