A Two-Year, Three-Arm, Randomized, Double Masked, Multicenter, Phase III Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Brolucizumab versus Aflibercept in Adult Patients with Visual Impairment due to Diabetic Macular Edema (KESTREL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brolucizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KESTREL
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 May 2021 to 8 Jul 2021.
- 05 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jun 2020 to 6 Aug 2020.