An Open-label Phase III Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Nine-valent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine (Gardasil®9) in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients and HIV-infected Patients
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Immunocompromised infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 19 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 310 to 270.
- 19 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.