A Phase Ib/II Study of Olaparib With Sapacitabine in BRCA Mutant Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Sapacitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2019 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, three patients have been dosed. The first two achieved tumor shrinkage and continue on treatment and the third has completed first cycle without dose-limiting toxicity.
- 27 Mar 2019 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, the first two patients have been dosed in the trial. Patient enrolment has continued in part 3 of a Phase 1 study evaluating a revised dosing schedule of sequential sapacitabine and seliciclib, in BRCA mutation positive patients with advanced breast, ovarian and pancreatic cancer. New data on an expanded cohort from part 1 will be presented at the 2019 AACR.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, initial data readout is expected in 2019.