European Post-Authorization Safety Study (PASS) Study of SCENESSE in Adult Erythropoietic Protoporphyria Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afamelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Erythropoietic protoporphyria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2019 According to a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release, long-term safety and effectiveness data from the treatment of erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP) patients with SCENESSE (afamelanotide 16mg), from this study will be presented this week at the International Congress on Porphyrins and Porphyrias (ICPP) in Milan, Italy.
- 29 Mar 2019 According to a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals media release, Clinicians and medical staff from a number of EPP expert centres will participate in the full day meetings focused on results from this ongoing study.
- 05 Apr 2018 New trial record