A Prospective, Multi-center, Phase 1b/2a Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Different Doses of AG019 Administered Alone or in Association With Teplizumab in Patients With Clinical Recent-onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1D)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AG-019 (Primary) ; Teplizumab (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ActoBio Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2019 According to an Intrexon Corporation media release, company has initiated enrollment of the next two patient cohorts of the study
- 01 Jul 2019 According to an ActoBio Therapeutics media release, in the next stage of this study, AG019 will be utilized in combination with PRV-031 pursuant to a collaboration with Provention Bio. Inc.The company is looking forward to collaborating with Provention Bio in this next stage of testing in patients.
- 01 Jul 2019 According to an ActoBio Therapeutics media release, the results of this current trial are expected in 2020 and will provide initial data regarding the safety and efficacy of AG019 in humans.The company look forward to learning more about the combination of PRV-031 plus AG019 as this study advances.