A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V114 Followed by Administration of PNEUMOVAX 23 Eight Weeks Later in Adults Infected With HIV (PNEU-WAY)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs V 114 (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms PNEU-WAY
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jul 2018 According to a Pfenex media release, company has received milestone payment from Merck associated with the initiation of this trial.
- 05 Apr 2018 New trial record