A Multicenter, Patient and Investigator-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Proof-Of-Concept Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability and Central Nervous System (CNS) Exposure of Oral RTB101 and Sirolimus Alone or in Combination in Patients with Mild-Moderate Parkinson's Disease (PD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors resTORbio
- 05 Nov 2019 According to a resTORbio media release, data from this study is expected in 2020.
- 27 Mar 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 27 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.