A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Novel Oral Peptide BBT-401-1S Following Single and Multiple Ascending Doses in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BBT-401 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bridge Biotherapeutics
- 11 Feb 2019 According to a Bridge Biotherapeutics media release, results from this trial were presented at the poster session of the Crohn's & Colitis Congress held in Las Vegas, NV from February 7th to 9th, 2019.
- 26 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Nov 2018 Results presented in a Bridge Biotherapeutics Media Release.