A Phase 2B Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of BMS-986036 (PEG-FGF21) in Adults With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Compensated Liver Cirrhosis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegbelfermin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Liver cirrhosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FALCON 2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2018 New trial record