A Single-arm, Open-label and Exploratory Clinical Study of PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody SHR-1210 in Combination With GEMOX (Gemcitabine Combined Oxaliplatin) in Patients With Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Camrelizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 8 Apr 2018 to 18 Apr 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 New trial record