A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose Finding Study of CC-93269, a BCMA X CD3 T Cell Engaging Antibody, in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CC-93269 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from the study is expected in 2019.
- 19 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jun 2022 to 16 Jun 2022.
- 18 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.