OXEL: A Pilot Study of Immune Checkpoint or Capecitabine or Combination Therapy as Adjuvant Therapy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer With Residual Disease Following Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OXEL
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 28 May 2018.
- 06 Apr 2018 New trial record