Phase II Study of the Hyper-CVAD Regimen in Sequential Combination With Inotuzumab Ozogamicin as Frontline Therapy for Adults With B-Cell Lineage Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Folinic acid; Mercaptopurine; Mesna; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Ofatumumab; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 30 Mar 2022.
- 21 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 30 Mar 2022.
- 03 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.