An Open-Label Study Assessing Subject Satisfaction With A-101 Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution, 40% (w/w) Treatment for Seborrheic Keratoses of the Face, Neck, and Decolletage
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SK-FAN
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 02 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Sep 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 20 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.