A Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center, Phase 1b/2 Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumorally-administered Ilixadencel in Combination With Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) in Advanced Cancer Subjects Who Are Candidates for CPI Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Ilixadencel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILIAD
- Sponsors Immunicum
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, the company expects to provide additional updates on the study during the second quarter of 2020.
- 01 Oct 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, the Company has received confirmation from the Dose Escalation Committee (DEC) that ilixadencel showed a favorable safety profile with no serious adverse events in combination with Keytruda and based on these data the trial will continue testing the next dosage level.
- 20 Aug 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, this study is progressing as planned and expect to provide a first update on the study later this year. Once the Phase Ib portion of the trial is complete, the company will then expect to receive data on dose levels and treatment schedules for use in the Phase II portion of the trial.