A Randomized, Open-label, Multi-center, Phase 1b/2 Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intratumorally-administered Ilixadencel in Combination With Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) in Advanced Cancer Subjects Who Are Candidates for CPI Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Ilixadencel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILIAD
- Sponsors Immunicum
- 11 Feb 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, for phase II part, ilixadencel will be combined with avelumab (Bavencio) which will be supplied by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, and Pfizer under a collaboration agreement.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, the principal and coordinating investigator for the study is Dr. J. Weiss, Associate Professor of Medicine at the School of Medicine at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- 11 Feb 2019 According to an Immunicum media release, the company will report after each dosing group is completed and expect to have the first announcement related to the trial in the second half of 2019.